Friday, October 9, 2009

My first attempt at blogging

Alright, so here I go, trying out this whole blogging thing. I don't really know why I decided to this other than I saw some other photographers were doing it and it looked like a good way to give clients, friends and anyone else who happened upon this a little more insight into me. I don't know how often I will update this, My goal is at least once a month. It could be more than that, but let's start out small and see if we can beat expectations.

You may have seen in the about me section that I mentioned having a wife and two daughters. You will probably see many pictures of them as I continue on this blogging journey. I thought I would go ahead and add a picture of them now so you would know who I'm talking about. Tammy is my wife, Alexa is my oldest daughter and Ashlyn is the youngest. They are all 3 blond hair , blue eyes and about as white as you can be (my wife puts sunscreen on them non-stop. She had melanoma, so she is very aware of what the sun can do to you), and I love them more than anything else in this world.




As I'm writing this, I'm coming up with more things I can write about, so that's good. Maybe I will be able to do this, and hopefully keep everyone interested and entertained. I plan on writing about my shoots, some behind the scenes type stuff, Travel, some family (if it's interesting or if I shoot some cool images) and whatever random, interesting things pop up along the way.

So stay tuned, and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment